What is the weirdest thing you’ve gotten stopped for by airport security?


What is the weirdest thing you’ve gotten stopped for by airport security?



I was flying back home to Norway from a weekend in Copenhagen very early in the morning, I think the plane took off at 5 am or something. I was tired, cranky and my eyes were blood shot and had dark rings from very little sleep.
As I landed at Gardermoen OSL I was waved aside by a young woman who asked me what I had been doing in Copenhagen. I answered that I had been visiting my boyfriend during the Valentines weekend and she asked why he wasn’t going back home with me. I answered that he was working in Copenhagen at the moment and again that I just had visited him for Valentines.
She then stated that I was looking rather “tired” and asked if I had visited some special areas of Copenhagen… My sleepy head finally kicked in and I understood that she thought that I was high on drugs and had been to Christiania, a part of Copenhagen that is rather liberal. I told her where my hotel was located, that we had been to Tivoli, some restaurants, visited some sights and that I thought the architecture was lovely.
She sighed and went on to search my small suitcase. Asked why I hadn’t bought any liquor or wine with me from the tax-free, and I said I didn’t drink much. Then with a big grin on her face she found my tobacco… AND my rolling papers…“Why do you have this?! Tell me, now!”
I answered that I was a smoker and I rolled and smoked tobacco because I didn’t like the dry taste of cigarettes. I had bought my 5-pack of tobacco in Copenhagen because it’s much cheaper in Denmark than in Norwegian stores.
She tossed it aside and grabbed one of the packs of rolling papers and waved it in my face while she said “And these?! Why do you have these?!”I answered, beginning to get a bit annoyed; “I’m a smoker, not a chewer, so I as all who rolls tobacco, use rolling papers…”
She then sticks the rolling papers up to my face, holding it as close to my nose as she could without touching me while she triumphantly tells me: “My boss told me to be on the lookout for many papers!”
And here I started laughing… Trying to tell her between giggles that those papers was called a double pack, held 100 papers and were also sold in Norwegian grocery stores, but that the single pack with 50 papers were more commonly used

Ярлыки:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Author Name

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.